1. WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FLEXFRAME SYSTEM?
The FlexFrame System comes with:
- 4 corner pieces, each with a Grub Allen cone screw pre-assembled
- 1 Allen wrench for assembly
- 4 extra Grub Allen cone screws for extra large pictures (note: these are extras, as there is already a Grub Allen screw pre-assembled in each corner
- 4 extra aligners for wall mounting (if you prefer not to use the small cones on the back of the corner)
2. WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF EACH FLEXFRAME CORNER?
3. WHAT SIZE NAILS CAN BE USED WITH THE FLEXFRAME SYSTEM?
- The hole for the nail is 5/16” by 5/16”, and each slot is 1/8” wide. When the FlexFrame System is mounted, the nail will slide down into one of the four slots (depending on which position the corner is in when mounting)
4. HOW DO YOU USE THE SMALL CONES ON THE BACK OF EACH CORNER FOR EASY MOUNTING TO THE WALL?
- Once the FlexFrame System is assembled, we recommend using a leveler to ensure that the picture is level prior to mounting. Once the picture if level, firmly press the two top corners against the wall. After pulling the FlexFrame System back from the wall, you will see two small indents in the wall where each of the top corners was place. Your nail should be inserted between the two holes.
5. WHERE CAN I FIND THE SMALL CONES FOR MOUNTING?
6. MY ACRYLIC PIECES AREN’T “STICKING” TOGETHER, WHAT CAN I DO?ONCE THE FLEXFRAME SYSTEM IS ASSEMBLED, WE RECOMMEND USING A LEVELER TO ENSURE THAT
- Depending on the thickness of acrylic it is used and how large the picture is, there may be slight gaps between the acrylic. There is no need to close the gap between the pieces of acrylic, but if you prefer the look, clear packing tape can be used on each edge to “seal” the acrylic.
7. HOW HAVE CUSTOMERS USED THE FLEXFRAME SYSTEM?
- The best part of the FlexFrame System is how many different ways you can use it and customize it yourself!
- Some customers have purchased colored tape from Amazon that they have used to “finish off” the edges of the acrylic, which really brings it together!
- Other customers have spray painted the corners, so that they have bright and colorful frame options for kids’ art work.
- We encourage you to be creative and share your FlexFrame System ideas on our Instagram page for others to see!